- Eat some Coconut Cream pie that’s thawing out as I type.
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Take out the recycling.
- Call about the return postage slip I was supposed to get with my text books and check on my voucher status.
- Finish putting away the clothes.
- Go for a walk.
- Read my assignment and write a response essay.
- Put dishes away.
- Go to meditation practice.
- Take my vitamins.
- Do Yoga/Belly dance
- Get bottled water.
- Fuck Remus again today.
Guess we’ll see how much I get done…My summer is very unstructured with the exception of course assignment deadlines and house projects. Tadoo lists are my structure. Don’t you like that I put eating a piece of pie on the list? Pleasure is a very important part of my Tadoo lists.
Notice I didn’t immediately exclaim about fucking Remus? That’s because I consider this activity a matter of course and though it’s listed last, it’s really at the top of my list emotionally…right next to the pie…sorta like making sure I eat right for the day…It’s nourishment. As is the pie.